Pages

10.12.10

2 down 2 to go!


Just wrote my second exam today. I can't believe the semester is coming to end, I feel like it just started. But I guess that's what happens when you're having fun...right? I can't wait for my Monday exam to be over and done with so I can have my 8 day break till my next exam. I'm going to be studying so much for it, I better do really well on it.

I've been watching "Never Mind the Buzzcocks" constantly lately. It is SO good! And hilarious. I've only been watching the later series, mostly cause I love Noel Fielding and he's only been the captain for two series. Everyone should watch it! It's a quiz show about music, but that's not all it's about. It's hard to describe. BUT good thing it's all on youtube, just gotta type in the name and whamo it's right there!


No comments:

Post a Comment